11/4/11

Upcoming Gigs


Tomorrow Jared and I start the monthly throwdown at Liberty Bar that I'm currently calling The Shindig. We'll be playing ridiculous party jams and helping people enjoy $3 Miller Lites, Yuenglings, and kamikaze shots, all for no cover as usual. The Fox and the Hound are back!

Eventually we will be getting DJ LOS involved. He started splitting Thirsty Thursdays with me last night, and hopefully we can build that weekly to even greater levels.

Tonight I'm playing solo for the African Student Union's Karibu Afterparty at SouthSide Cafe at Messiah. For those of you who have missed me in central PA, here's your chance to hear what I think are the most danceable sounds of the African diaspora.

Make sure to follow Flying Circus Entertainment on Facebook for more info about upcoming shindiggery in various locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment