11/29/11

DJ Gigs

A couple weeks ago I got to play the KNO Clothing One Year Anniversary Party and fashion show down in Rittenhouse Square, which was awesome. After a week off for Thanksgiving, DJ LOS and I are going extra hard for Thirsty Thursdays. New fliers are in production and we also have our Saturday monthly this weekend. Hit me up if you need some tunage for any holiday shindigs, etc., because slots are filling up quick.


If anyone is interested, I may post up the mixes from the African Student Union and KNO Clothing parties on the Mixcloud page. Don't forget to check Flying Circus Entertainment for all the latest news!

Saturdays are a bit more open format, so when it gets late and everybody's been enjoying the $3 specials, I can drop jams like this:
[Download via Pants Dance]

No comments:

Post a Comment