2/6/09

Young Jeezy & Jay-Z vs. Bill O'Reilly

I've been following the story of Jay-Z's remix to Jeezy's "My President" since I saw this video of a live performance in DC inauguration weekend (via The Fader):


Bill O'Reilly & Dennis Miller severely criticized Jay-Z and Jeezy in this segment on the O'Reilly Factor:
The YouTube has already been removed for copyright violations. Shout out to my friend Alex for posting that when it was still up.

Fox News commentators had this to say about the "controversy":


Finally, Jeezy added a Bill O'Reilly diss verse to Jay's "DCmix". Stream/download the mp3 here.

1 comment:

  1. That's stupid. Sure they don't like Bush, that's obvious, and I don't think what they said was right but come on free speech. They shouldn't have made such a big deal about this. I think it's pretty obvious that most people didn't like Bush.

    ReplyDelete