5/23/10

I'm Promoting My First Show

Hey kids!
On my 21st birthday (June 4th), I will be promoting my very first non-college-related show at The Auction House in Audubon, NJ. It will benefit To Write Love On Her Arms, a cause that means a great deal to me due to the struggles of people that I love. Music will be provided by Troubador, Letters From The Prom, Pennsylvania folk trio Darry Miller & The Veil, and local YouTube phenomenon Christina Grimmie and friends. Tickets will be $10, and you can RSVP on Facebook here. Be sure to get tickets in advance when they become available and/or arrive early, as this is an intimate venue that is sure to sell out!

On a related note, help make sure that I do not lose the ability to promote in Philly before I get started, and help support the indie and DIY promoters and venues that have been creating such an awesome scene for us there by signing this petition against a city council bill that would require official contracts and other paperwork to be submitted to the city for approval 30 days in advance of each event. We don't want the arts in the same hands as the SEPTA strike.

Peace, love, and rock'n'roll,
Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment