10/13/09

Show Review: Kaci Battaglia















[click photo for more]
If Kaci Battaglia ever graduates from being the one-hit wonder behind "Crazy Possessive", I'll be able to tell whatever generation of my descendants that are screaming along to her top 40 club pop that I once saw her vagina. The singer's brief two-song performance (the aforementioned current single and the upcoming "Body Shots") at Roxxy was memorable for me if only for the anatomy class I found myself and my friends conducting on the dancefloor. Miss Battaglia took the stage long after her promised arrival time, providing a welcome change from the endless repetition that consumes so much of any given night at Philadelphia's few under-21 club parties, clad in a silver bodysuit that was more than skintight. As she and her two backup dancers gyrated to one of the later repetitions of the hook, we became increasingly aware of just how scanty the coverage provided by her shiny getup was. Admittedly, she did a reasonable job of replicating the sound of her songs live and interacting with the crowd, but then again it was only a two song set. Here's a live clip of her doing "Crazy Possessive" wearing the same outfit at some club where the stage had space for two more backup dancers, but it gives you the general vibe:

No comments:

Post a Comment