5/25/10

Darry Miller & The Veil CD Release

This Saturday at the Chameleon Club in Lancaster, Darry Miller & the Veil will be releasing their EP "Green" on Ripple Creative Records. Supporting acts include Leona Avenue, They Were Only Satellites, Ak-Maurice (also featured on the EP), The Beggar Folk, and Dooligus. Tickets are $10 in advance, and come with a complimentary copy of the EP at the door. Contact the band for ticket availability.

If you can't make it out Saturday, they will also be playing at my birthday show, at which they will be donating a percentage of CD sales to To Write Love On Her Arms. I will be working Saturday, but I'm picking up my copy at my birthday show, and should be posting a review here soon after. Be sure to come out to at least one of these shows and support good local music!

No comments:

Post a Comment