2/5/10

Rave Review: Mad Division

If you ever get the chance to hit up a party at the Mad Decent Mausoleum, do it.

My roommates and I hit up Mad Division there (Subdivision's planned party at the 941 Theater was moved because of the demise of that venue-RIP), which was amazing. We showed up as Flufftronix came on around 9:30 pm, and watched DJ Sega, Kingdom, Bok-Bok & L-vis 1990, and finally Joker literally bring the roof down. The bass was so loud the ancient ceiling of the Mausoleum was falling apart, with flakes "snowing" down on the crowds dancing below. The crowd was a really diverse mix for such an up-to-the-minute lineup, with hipsters, ravers, and fratboys all thrown in the mix. It went til 3 or 4 AM. Though Sega played my favorite set, it was nice jamming to some quality dubstep for the second time in my life (a skill that has come in handy since I've been in the UK).


No comments:

Post a Comment