2/8/10

Explanation of Situation

Here's the deal: I've been busy.

I realize that not posting from November to February essentially kills a blog if the author isn't otherwise famous (which I'm not). I got caught up in finals and end-of-semester stuff at Temple and preparations for a trip to California and then a semester in Oxford (where I am now).

I have now posted all my show reviews from November, and will hopefully be posting more often since I have little to no scheduled obligations while I'm here. As a sidenote, show schedules will be on hiatus until I return to the US of A, because I honestly don't want to know what I'm missing out on. Here's a list of the websites I check if you'd like to keep up with that yourself:

I'll be going to some shows in England, as well as passing on friends' reviews of shows elsewhere. When I get back (in April), I'll be kicking into high gear with a new promotions company, initially focusing on my friend Marc Seeley, aka Letters from the Prom (who you might remember from here). In the meantime, let me know of any shows, venues, artists, etc. you think I should cover, and check out this video from blogger favorites The Soft Pack (formerly known as The Muslims):

No comments:

Post a Comment