5/27/09

Summer Info

For my readers' information, I have a summer job as the assistant pool manager at Sandy Cove in North East, MD. This substantially affects
  • the amount of time I have to devote to this blog
  • the amount of shows I can go to
  • the location of shows that I go to and that I'm interested in
  • and my access to the internet (ordinarily I have it in my room, but right now it's down and I'm in the "business center")

I'll still be going to shows and reviewing them and posting other stuff as I'm able, but it may be a little erratic. For future reference, I'll be in Philly for the fall semester and hopefully at Oxford (yes, in England) for the spring but I'll try to keep up and increase guest blogger (contributor?) involvement so you are all provided with content (fairly) regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment